Carlos A. Miranda, ESQ
Partner | Bankruptcy
Carlos A. Miranda is a Partner in Miranda & Maldonado P.C. Mr. Miranda was born in Chihuahua, Mexico and is a Naturalized United States Citizen. Mr. Miranda holds a Bachelor’s Degree in English and History from Trinity University (San Antonio, Texas) in 1988. Mr. Miranda earned his Juris Doctorate Degree from Texas Tech University in 1991.
Mr. Miranda has been Board Certified in Business Bankruptcy since 2000 and Consumer Bankruptcy Law since 1997 by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Mr. Miranda practices in the fields of Business and Family Immigration, Business and Consumer Bankruptcy, and Commercial Litigation focusing on representing Credit Unions, Landlords, and Small Businesses in collecting delinquent accounts.
- Licensed by the State Bar of Texas since 1991.
- Licensed by the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas since 1991
- Member of the Western District of Oklahoma
- Member of Border Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Editor of El Paso Bar Association Journal since 2017
- Member of El Paso Bar Association