Carlos G. Maldonado, ESQ
Partner | Immigration & Commercial Litigation
Mr. Carlos G. Maldonado is a partner in Miranda & Maldonado P.C. Mr. Maldonado was born and raised in Quito, Ecuador. Mr. Maldonado moved to the United States at the age of 16. Mr. Maldonado holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from The University of Texas at El Paso in 2007. Mr. Maldonado earned his Juris Doctorate from Oklahoma City University’s College of Law in 2010.
During his time at Oklahoma City University School of Law (“OCU”), Mr. Maldonado participated in OCU’s Immigration Law Clinic; served as Founder and President of the Immigration Law Society at Oklahoma City University School of Law from 2007 to 2010.
Mr. Maldonado practices Immigration Law, Landlord-Tenant Law, and Commercial Litigation.
- Licensed by the State Bar of Texas
- Licensed by the State Bar of Oklahoma
- Licensed by the State Bar of District of Columbia
- Member of the Western District of Texas
- Member of the Western District of Oklahoma
- Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (“AILA”)
- Editor of El Paso Bar Association Journal since 2017