Carlos G. Maldonado, Esq. serves as the Managing Partner of the Immigration Practice. Working with an experienced and professional support team, he focuses on several areas of immigration law.
AREAS OF IMMIGRATION LAW:
- Non-Immigrant Employment Visas:
(TN2, L1A, H1B, E1/E2, P-1/P-2, O-1/O-2).
- Immigrant Employment Visas:
(EB1 and PERM formerly Labor Certification).
- Consular Processing of Immigrant and Non-Immigrant Employment and Family Visas and Matters.
- Naturalization & Citizenship.
- B1/B2/BCC (Laser Visas).
- Student Visas (F1 and M1).
- Employment Authorization Documents (EAD).
- Family-Based Immigration (Form I-130).
- Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status (Form I-485).
- Joint Petitions to Remove Conditions on Residence (Form I-751).
- Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility (Form I-601 and I-601A).
Together, Mr. Miranda and Mr. Maldonado have represented individuals and multi-national companies before the United States Citizenship & Immigration Service (USCIS), Immigration & Customs Enforcement (“ICE”), the Immigration Courts for both detained and non-detained clients, before the Embassies and Consulates of the United States Department of State, as well as the United States Department of Labor (“DOL”).
Carlos A. Miranda, Esq. serves as the Managing Partner of the Bankruptcy Practice along with Senior Associate, Gabe Perez, Esq. The Firm provides the following bankruptcy services:
Creditor Representation in Consumer and Business Bankruptcy Cases under Chapters 7, 11, 12 and 13 of the United States Bankruptcy Code including:
- Preparation of Proofs of Claim in all Bankruptcy Cases.
- Motion for Relief from Automatic Stay.
- Motions for Adequate Protection.
- Objections to Confirmation of Chapter 11, 12 and 13 Plans of Reorganization.
- Responses to Objections to Creditor’s Proof of Claim.
- Motions for Valuation.
- Motions to Redeem Collateral.
- Motions to Assume or Reject Unexpired Leases and/or Executory Contracts.
- General Bankruptcy Counseling to Creditors in all Bankruptcy Cases.
Miranda & Maldonado, P.C., takes a team approach collection and commercial litigation on behalf of our Clients. With favorable billing arrangements for collection matters, there are attorneys always aggressively pursuing your claims to maximize recovery.
Commercial Litigation Services:
- Filing Petitions and Complaints in State and Federal Court to obtain money Judgments.
- Post-Judgment Collection of Final Judgments.
- Petitions for Writ of Sequestration.
- Petitions for Writ of Garnishment.
- Temporary Restraining Orders (TRO) and Permanent Injunctions.
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes.
- Forcible Entry & Detainer (FED)/Evictions.
- Petitions for Unpaid Rent.
- Defense of Landlords from Tenant Claims and Counterclaims.