Carlos A. Miranda, Esq. serves as the Managing Partner of the Bankruptcy Practice along with Senior Associate, Gabe Perez, Esq. The Firm provides the following bankruptcy services:
Creditor Representation in Consumer and Business Bankruptcy Cases under Chapters 7, 11, 12 and 13 of the United States Bankruptcy Code including:
- Preparation of Proofs of Claim in all Bankruptcy Cases.
- Motion for Relief from Automatic Stay.
- Motions for Adequate Protection.
- Objections to Confirmation of Chapter 11, 12 and 13 Plans of Reorganization.
- Responses to Objections to Creditor’s Proof of Claim.
- Motions for Valuation.
- Motions to Redeem Collateral.
- Motions to Assume or Reject Unexpired Leases and/or Executory Contracts.
- General Bankruptcy Counseling to Creditors in all Bankruptcy Cases.