Carlos G. Maldonado, Esq. serves as the Managing Partner of the Immigration Practice. Working with an experienced and professional support team, he focuses on several areas of immigration law.
AREAS OF IMMIGRATION LAW:
- Non-Immigrant Employment Visas:
(TN2, L1A, H1B, E1/E2, P-1/P-2, O-1/O-2).
- Immigrant Employment Visas:
(EB1 and PERM formerly Labor Certification).
- Consular Processing of Immigrant and Non-Immigrant Employment and Family Visas and Matters.
- Naturalization & Citizenship.
- B1/B2/BCC (Laser Visas).
- Student Visas (F1 and M1).
- Employment Authorization Documents (EAD).
- Family-Based Immigration (Form I-130).
- Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status (Form I-485).
- Joint Petitions to Remove Conditions on Residence (Form I-751).
- Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility (Form I-601 and I-601A).
Together, Mr. Miranda and Mr. Maldonado have represented individuals and multi-national companies before the United States Citizenship & Immigration Service (USCIS), Immigration & Customs Enforcement (“ICE”), the Immigration Courts for both detained and non-detained clients, before the Embassies and Consulates of the United States Department of State, as well as the United States Department of Labor (“DOL”).